The history of The Hangar at Goodwin Park began during World War II, when the course land was used as a runway and airport hangar space for military planes traveling between New York and Boston.
Becoming a golf course in 1906, Goodwin Park has been a retreat for Hartford golfers ever since. In 2018, Tyler DeVaux decided to combine his passion for hospitality with the great sport of golf, and The Hangar was born.
The Hangar strives to provide great service and ambiance for golfers and patrons alike with its historic Hartford backdrop. Specializing in American tavern- fare, with a modern update, The Hanger is a place to relax with a great view, enjoy great food and even better company.
Come HANG out!